Nearby Attractions And Activities
- Orlando and Melbourne International Airports – 45 minutes
- Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals and great dining options – 10 minutes
- Victory Casino Cruise and Deep Sea Fishing Charters – 10 minutes
- Ron Jon Surf shop – 10 minutes
- Cocoa Beach Pier – 5 minutes
- Local nightlife and dining – 10-30 minutes
- Kennedy Space Center – 15 minutes
- Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World – 1 hour
- Historic Cocoa Village (quaint shops and restaurants) 15 minutes
- Maxwell C. King Center for the Performing Arts (Melbourne) – 30 minutes
Canaveral Towers Features
- Huge, heated, oceanfront pool
- Shuffleboard courts
- Putting Green (Putters NOT provided)
- On site management office
From your private ocean-side balcony, you can sit back, relax and enjoy the many fascinating views of Cape Canaveral. All of our units offer direct viewing of Port Canaveral’s waters. Watch luxurious cruise ships heading into dock at their home port or military submarines heading out to sea. Nothing else can compare to the sight of breathtaking space launches as you watch and feel them roaring from their launch pads. Awaken each morning to the sun rising over the majestic, blue seas. Every master bedroom views the beach and it’s natural wildlife.
Canaveral Towers offers two and three bedroom, two bathroom fully furnished condominium units available in a nine-story, quiet residential building available on a weekly or monthly basis.
Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach are home to many casual, upscale and ethnic restaurants. For those lazy poolside days, all you’ll need are the ingredients to prepare your favorite gourmet delight.
Canaveral Towers allows up to a total of six occupants in a two bedroom unit and eight occupants in a three bedroom. The views are spectacular. All living rooms and master bedrooms have views of the ocean. Golfers can practice on our putting green if they bring their clubs.